WordPress Plugin Development – Build 14 Plugins: Learn powerful WordPress development with plugins, APIs, hooks, the WP-Admin & more with free starter plugins to improve.
What you’ll learn
- Develop powerful WordPress plugins: Both basic and advanced
- Program using popular WordPress APIs
- Learn how to leverage over 20 powerful WordPress hooks through your theme and plugins and how to leverage them to manipulate WordPress without editing the core
- Restrict the WordPress back end menu item from any group of users
- Modify content from posts and pages on the fly
- Add links and new menus to the WordPress admin bar
- Learn WordPress hooks and why they are so important for theme and plugin programming.
- Hide certain dashboard widgets from any user
- Add new fields to user profile pages and save them automatically when the user submits their information.
- How to add, update and delete WordPress meta data without one line of MySQL
- Create a social media plugin that allows the administrator to enter addresses for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and more. The plugin will both create a widget using the Widget API and a template tag that can be added to any theme.
- Create new thumbnail sizes and access them from the WordPress media manager and your themes
- Display messages to other administrators, writers, editors and contributors in the WordPress back
- Secure your WordPress back end by redirecting unauthorized users back to the home page preventing even hackers can break in with brute force attacks
- Creating your own WordPress dashboard widgets from scratch
- Store persistent data in the WordPress database through transients using the Transients API
- Insert posts and pages automatically behind the scenes.
- User login detection.
WordPress Plugin Development Requirements
- Basic WordPress Skills
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Basic PHP a plus, but not required
WordPress Plugin Development Description
Have you ever wanted to know the secrets behind all the cool things that WordPress plugins and themes can do? This course is offered by an instructor who has developed over 250 WordPress plugins for major corporations and can now teach these skills to you.
For Those Developers Who Would Like To Know How To Develop Powerful WordPress Plugins!
After getting frustrated, because maybe a downloaded plugin does not fit your needs, why not take your WordPress programming skills to the next level and really learn how to develop your own plugins or customize other downloaded plugins to fit your needs?
For PHP Developers
Programming in WordPress is a snap when you already know PHP. This course shows how to take that PHP experience and parlay into professional WordPress development.
GET OVER 14 FREE PLUGINS INCLUDED WITH THIS COURSE AND LEARN HOW TO DEVELOP THEM ALL FROM SCRATCH OR CUSTOMIZE THEM AS NECESSARY AFTER I TEACH YOU THEIR CODE!
Some Videos Come With FREE Complete Plugins
Besides just teaching the advanced concepts, some videos come with complete plugins that can be downloaded and used immediately after some customization as explained in each video.
In this course, I teach the powerful WordPress development concepts from:
- Developing WordPress plugins: from basic plugins to powerful advanced plugins
- Adding fields to the user profile page
- Hook programming and how to use them in your themes and plugins
- Over 20 popular WordPress hooks available for use in your plugins and themes
- Changing post and page content on the fly
- Displaying messages on the administrative back end to writers, contributors and other users
- User management
- Writing your own dashboard and sidebar widgets
- Hiding certain admin links and dashboard widgets from other users
- Security hacks such as redirecting unauthorized users away from the wp-admin login form.
- How to create a library of shortcodes in one plugin
- WordPress’ Quicktag API to add buttons to the WYSIWYG editor
When students finish this course, they will have a powerful WordPress programming skill that most developers do not have and trust me, this looks amazing to other programmers and on your resume.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in becoming a more powerful WordPress developer
- Any WordPress admin with a minimal knowledge of PHP
- Programmers wanting to expand their plugin programming expertise
All Themes, Plugins, Templates, Scripts And Any Other Related Material Or Software Are All Published In Good Faith. All Content Are Only For Testing Purpose And Not For Commercial Use, Incase You Find Any Theme, Plugin, Template Or Script Useful, We Highly Recommend You To Buy It From Its Original And Rightful Owner So As To Enable Them Produce Better And Quality Stuffs For You.
Use Any Theme, Plugin, Template Or Script Commercially At Your Own Risk! All Files We Share Are Under Terms Of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) Which Provides Professional Themes, Premium Plugins & Other Php Scripts For Testing Purpose Only.