Python for Beginners with Examples is a straight-to-the-point Python course to quickly get you started with writing Python code and creating Python programs.
What you’ll learn in Python for Beginners with Examples
- Gain the skills to independently write real world non-complex programs.
- Learn how to quickly set up a Python environment with its associated libraries
- Learn to perform various batch operations
- Write small Python programs integrating the fundamental blocks of the language
- Write a complete Python program that takes user input, processes and outputs the results
- Create a graphical user interfaces for your Python programs using the Python Tkinter library
- Create a final executable that runs as a standalone program both on Windows and Mac
- Be able to load and use data from CSV and TXT files in Python
- Map data from CSV files to Google Earth KML files.
Python for Beginners with Examples Requirements
- A working computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux)
- No prior knowledge of Python is required
Python for Beginners with Examples Description
This Python course will get you up and running with Python very quickly saving you time spent googling for video tutorials, exercises and examples. The course has it all. It first covers Python basics and then teaches you how to use that code to build some real example programs.
The course is ideal for those who haven’t programmed before, but it also works for experienced programmers who want to learn Python as long as they don’t get offended by a bit of extra explanations of programming concepts.
You will start from scratch by learning all Python fundamentals and slowly progressing into more advanced Python third-party libraries and by the end of the course you will know how to write Python programs. You will actually build your a real Python program that has a graphical user interface (GUI) built with Python. As a bonus you will also learn how to convert that program into an executable that runs both on Windows and Mac as a standalone program so that you can give your program to anyone.
The course also guides you on how to go about building even more advanced programs with Python. You will learn how to use Python third party libraries for building programs in a wide range of application areas.
This is not simply a tutorial. The content of the course consists of a mix of video lectures, quizzes, exercises, and discussions with the instructor and the fellow students giving you a complete package to help you become a professional Python programmer.
Who this course is for:
- Those who don’t know where to start with learning Python.
- Those who want to use Python regardless of the technology field they want to apply the language to.
- Those who need a complete guide on how to start and continue their career with Python.
All Themes, Plugins, Templates, Scripts And Any Other Related Material Or Software Are All Published In Good Faith. All Content Are Only For Testing Purpose And Not For Commercial Use, Incase You Find Any Theme, Plugin, Template Or Script Useful, We Highly Recommend You To Buy It From Its Original And Rightful Owner So As To Enable Them Produce Better And Quality Stuffs For You.
Use Any Theme, Plugin, Template Or Script Commercially At Your Own Risk! All Files We Share Are Under Terms Of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) Which Provides Professional Themes, Premium Plugins & Other Php Scripts For Testing Purpose Only.