Learn Git- Get started learning git today by learning all of the essential commands and tricks
What you’ll learn
- Use git to manage projects by yourself or with a team
- Upload git repositories to Github
- Learn everything you need to know to get up and running with git as fast as possible
- Learn committing, reverting, branching, cloning and more
- Access to the Terminal/Command Line
- Sufficient Knowledge of English
- Working internet connection and computer access
Welcome to my fast-paced, focused git course.
- Do you want to learn git?
- Do you want to contribute to other people’s projects on Github?
- Do you want to share your projects with others?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then this git course is perfect for you!
In this course, we will go through everything you need to know to use git and GitHub to manage your projects.
We will create a test project and go over everything from installing git, git branches to uploading to GitHub.
This course is incredibly fast paced (hence the smaller length). You will get up and running with git in minutes. Why waste your time listening to long lectures about things you will never use when you could instead take a shorter, more focused git course, and learn what you need to learn a lot quicker? This git course is unlike any other, you will learn what git commands you need to quickly.
You will also learn how to integrate git with Github so that you can share your git projects with millions.
Git used to intimidate me. I did not want to memorize tons of git commands and I was scared I would mess up my projects. Luckily, I got over those challenges and created the perfect git course, that takes the fast learning approach that has made my other courses successful. If you feel like you are in the situation I was in, this course is for you.
In conclusion, if you want a focused, fast-paced course that will get you up and running with git and GitHub in minutes, then Learn Git: Everything You Need To Know is the course you’ve been looking for.
* If this course does not meet up to your expectations in any way, you can always claim your 30-day refund *
So what are you waiting for? You have nothing to risk!
Let’s get started learning git!
Who this course is for:
- Has had trouble with git in the past
- Wants to be able to organize and manage projects using git
- Doesn’t need to know every single git command