Properly step-up a WordPress website to gain subscribers, leads and customers!
What you’ll learn
- Create a full functioning WordPress website that is properly setup to drive website traffic, stimulate leads, customers and ultimately generate cash-flow!
- Create a full functioning blog that will engage and wow your audience!
- Add YouTube videos to your website!
- Add your photo gallery to your website!
- Create a lead magnet to tap into the pinpoints of your audience leaving them hungry for more!
- Install our 5 free must have plugins to drive more free traffic customers and cash-flow!
- Get started with email marketing to deeply connect with your subscribers turing them into paying customers!
- Nothing is required to get started! Although you will be learning some new concepts and when learning something new this can cause fear and overwhelm! It’s import that you step into this knowing that the “start stops most people” I ask that you just be aware of this and realize anything that feels uncomfortable is a good thing… You are stepping out of the box and learning a new skill set! This is the only way to grow and i just part of the deal with trying something new.. Go through the videos a couple of times to learn the concepts then proceed to apply them.. Remember eduction that is not applied is useless.. I will leave you with this, a quote from Joseph Campbell “The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek”
Awesome! Learn how to make a profitable website & blog. To Start your own website & blog doesn’t have to be an epic challenge.
Whether you want a website for personal reasons or in order to run an online business, you will find that there are some ways to make the process of creating a website faster and easier!
With our expert tips at the ready, you’ll be able to create your own website without investing too much time, energy and money, and you’ll be primed to attract an audience in no time flat.
Create Your Own Website with WordPress
You definitely do not need to be a tech wizard when it comes to creating your own website. Instead, you simply need to know the most streamlined steps to follow! When you choose the right interface, the process will move quickly and it will be extremely efficient and straightforward.
In case you didn’t know, the most impressive platform for creating your own website is WordPress.
This free (and world-famous!) application allows website creation newbies, intermediates and experts alike to create new websites, just by pointing and clicking (and doing a little copying and pasting!).
When you choose WordPress, you’ll empower yourself, as this intuitive platform offers customizable options galore, all of which will make it simple to give your new website tons of functionality, as well as plenty of personalized style and panache!
What You Need to Know about WordPress
WordPress is relied upon by almost everyone these days. In other words, “webmasters” from the world’s richest, most successful corporations utilize WordPress in order to design and run websites – however, so do millions of others, from start-up entrepreneurs to mid-size business owners and beyond!
You may be wondering why WordPress has risen to the top, when so many competing applications are also out there? Well, the answer is that WordPress is very user-friendly… primarily due to the WYSIWYG philosophy of its developers! WYSIWYG is an acronym which stands for “what you see is what you get”!
With regard to WordPress, navigating and then selecting Web design elements will always be a total breeze, as the system is very easy to understand. In other words, it’s been created with your ease and convenience in mind!
In addition, the team at WordPress provide a range of educational materials within the interface itself, so accessing immediate answers, advice and tips will be completely stress-free.
Website Creation Is a Three-step Process
Now that you understand the value of WordPress, let’s talk about the three steps which must be taken in order to get a website operational! First, you’ll need to choose and register your “url” (website address), which may also be referred to as a domain name. Your domain name will be “hosted” by a company which specializes in this service – Hostgator dot com is an example of a reputable, affordable and popular hosting company.
Second, you’ll need to begin designing your website, with the help of the WordPress application. During this step, you may publish your work, after creating a Web design which suits your needs.
The third and final step is “going live” by putting your new website out there on the World Wide Web. When you do so, people will be able to enjoy what you’ve created right away! Your hosting company will make sure that your website is viewable by everyone who drops by – just let its reps know that your new website design is complete.
Hopefully, our guide has demystified the process of how to create a website. So, why not create your own website today?Who this course is for:
- This course is specifically designed with the absolute beginner in mind! I have put together the best information I know in terms of creating a profitable WordPress website that is setup properly to drive search engine traffic, capture leads and create new customers! Truly anyone can get started with this course, and create an amazing website!
- entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs, consultants, coaches, trainers, Udemy instructors, digital marketing experts who are good with marketing, but with no technical experience , and anyone who wants to create a killer profitable website