This is a step-by-step guide on how to create a personal academic website. Good for PhD students, postdocs, and profs.
What you’ll learn
- Make their own simple academic website
- Learn basic website design
- Make sure that their academic website is at the top of any Google search
- basic computer competence
- Know how to upload images
- comfortable with WordPress interface
This is a step-by-step guide on how to create a personal academic website. You will be able to build a personal academic website in approximately 10 minutes, from start to finish.
- Great for Phd students, post-docs, adjuncts, or tenure-track professors
- Course has videos, text, and audio guides
- Over 30 minutes of course content
- Control your online digital presence as an academic
The only prerequisties are to have on hand a CV, a profile picture, and a basic description of your research.
Who this course is for:
- Academics who want their own website
- Academics who want a simple guide to making their own website
- NOT for anyone who wants to make an extremely complicated website