Launch a career as a web designer by learning How to use WYSIWYG Web Builder to build professional websites.
What you’ll learn
- Over 39 lectures and 3 hours of content!
Create any website layout you can imagine
Support any device size with Responsive (mobile-friendly) Design
- Use common vocabulary from the design industry
- No prerequisite knowledge required
- WYSIWYG Web Builder Version 11 or above
You can launch a new career in Front End web design today by learning how to build websites with WYSIWYG Web Builder. You don’t need a computer science degree or any previous knowledge in coding. All you need is a computer, a bit of time, a lot of determination, and a teacher you trust. I’ve taught WWB to countless coworkers and held training sessions for individuals. I am that teacher you can trust.
Your limitations in this course has got to do with your imaginations. As far as you can imagine, you can build it. This course teaches you how to take 100% control over your webpages by using the same concepts that every professional website uses.
- Anyone who has practiced web design as a hobby but is not confident about their skillset in a professional arena
- Anyone who wants to build websites the “professional” way
- Anyone aspiring to launch a career as a Front End Web Design Expert