Arduino Discovery: programming the UNO board made simple. Learn to program the Arduino UNO and communicate with a variety of peripherals.
What you’ll learn
- At the end of the course, students will be able to write programs on an Arduino board and communicate with a variety of peripherals.
- Students will also learn the the process of finding and using libraries and understand sample code for new peripherals not even covered in this class.
Arduino Discovery Requirements
- No programming experience is required, but is helpful.
- Get an Arduino UNO or similar board to practice coding along with the course.
Arduino Discovery Description
This course shows you how to get an Arduino developer account, install the required drivers and use the Editor tools on your MAC/PC and teaches you how to write programs and download them on the Arduino UNO circuit board. If you are a beginner, that is OK because I will start from the very begining explaining along the way as you build up the knowledge to write your own well structured programs.
If you are an experienced programmer that is new to Arduino you can also get a lot out of this class because you can skip the trial and error phase I went through figuring out how all this works. So what are you waiting for, let’s get programming!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in learning to quickly develop embedded software.
All Themes, Plugins, Templates, Scripts And Any Other Related Material Or Software Are All Published In Good Faith. All Content Are Only For Testing Purpose And Not For Commercial Use, Incase You Find Any Theme, Plugin, Template Or Script Useful, We Highly Recommend You To Buy It From Its Original And Rightful Owner So As To Enable Them Produce Better And Quality Stuffs For You.
Use Any Theme, Plugin, Template Or Script Commercially At Your Own Risk! All Files We Share Are Under Terms Of GPL Licence (GNU General Public License) Which Provides Professional Themes, Premium Plugins & Other Php Scripts For Testing Purpose Only.